New Reaction Methods, Enantioselective Catalysis, Natrual Product Synthesis
The Dong Research Group
- Our C-C bond forming reaction between beta-keto acids and alkynes is published in
; congrats Faben, Zhiwei, and Sarah.
- Our asymmetric cycloisomerization to generate cyclohexenes is in press at
; congrats Jung-Woo and Zhiwei.
- Congrats to Dr. Peter Dornan on accepting a position in the process group at Amgen.
- Our asymmetric coupling of alkynes and amines appears in
; Congrats Qing-An and Zhiwei.
- Our desymmetrization to make quaternary centers is published in
; congrats Jungwoo, Kevin, and Dan.
- Congrats to Charles Yeung who has started a position in med chem at Merck.
- Congrats to Hasan Khan who has accepted a position in med chem at AbbVie.
- Congrats to Dr. Aaron Whittaker on his new position in process chemistry at Merck.
More Group News
Welcome to the Dong Group Homepage
Mailing Address: Dong Research Group |
Department of Chemistry
|University of California at Irvine | Irvine, CA, 92697-2025