New Reaction Methods, Enantioselective Catalysis, Natrual Product Synthesis
The Dong Research Group
- Our hydroacylation of alkynes by tandem Ru-catalysis is published in JACS; congrats Qing-An and Faben.
- We officially welcome graduate students Jan Riedel (Dortmund), Zhiwei Chen (Queens), and Craig Burt (Williams).
- Our transfer hydroformylation is published in Science; congrats Stephen, Jungwoo, and Faben.
- Our Ni-catalyzed oxidative coupling has been accepted to ACIE; congrats Aaron.
- Kevin defends his PhD thesis. Congrats to Dr. Kou, who will start postdoctoral studies with Richmond Sarpong at UC Berkeley.
- Welcome visiting student, Hannah Hayes from Ireland.
- Welcome visiting student, Devi Ramanoudjame from France.
- Our review on catalysis with carbon dioxide appears in Topics in Catalysis. Congrats, Charles.
- We celebrate the group anniversary and wish farewell to Dr. Bennett. Nathan will start as a process chemist at AbbVie.
More Group News
Welcome to the Dong Group Homepage
Mailing Address: Dong Research Group |
Department of Chemistry
|University of California at Irvine | Irvine, CA, 92697-2025