At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Our PD Team is focused on developing differentiated solutions for customer and market needs as well as maximizing efficiency of the product portfolio.
- This work includes defining application requirements and planning and executing projects to facilitate the delivery of robust, value added new product technologies and formulations.
- Our Technical Customer Service and Product Development Intern positions based in Bridgewater, NJ will support one or more of our market segments within our Packaging, Consumer Goods and Constructions Adhesives Businesses.
- As a member of the TCS or PD Team, the individual will participate in projects aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Work may include defining the capabilities of new product technologies, and/or developing new test procedures in order to optimize product performance and selection.
- THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS, THE ABILITY TO CREATE AND EXECUTE PROJECT PLANS, AND BE ABLE TO COLLABORATE AND WORK WITH DIVERSE TEAMS AND FUNCTIONS IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND MARKET NEEDS AND DELIVER EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS FOR BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CLIENTS.
- PURSUING A BACHELOR OR MASTER DEGREE, PREFERABLY MAJORING IN CHEMISTRY, POLYMER SCIENCE, MATERIALS SCIENCE, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK UP TO 40 HOURS A WEEK
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START MAY/JUNE AND WORK UNTIL MID/LATE AUGUST
- ATLEAST 3.0 GPA PREFERRED
HENKEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE EVALUATE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, AND OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED CHARACTERISTICS.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
Application Deadline: As long as the vacancy is listed on our Career Site, we are happy to receive your application
JOB ID: 200000VP
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067