The Chemistry Department will be offering a limited number of Graduate Dissertation Fellowships for students whose final quarter will be in Spring 2021 or Summer 2021.
Please send the following materials to your advisor for submission:
- Unofficial transcript
- Research statement (500 words max)
- Brief description of status of research and progress to date
- Detailed plan & timeline for completion
- Explanation of how fellowship will help complete degree within timeframe
- Description of past employment while a graduate student (include number of teaching quarters)
- Listing of all extramural, departmental, and Graduate Division fellowships or other financial support received, including pending applications with year and amount
Contact Garrett Yoshitomi (email@example.com) with any questions.