Societe is holding a virtual Career Fair and Forums on March 26 from 1 pm EST to 3:30 pm EST for chemicals/chemical engineering and in the fall in October for life sciences. The event will be made up of a one hour set of panels on valuable career related issues followed by an hour and a half career fair where students can meet with representatives of sponsoring companies and organizations.
Ten to 20 leading companies are expected participate as recruiters.
There is no fee for student attendance.
Students should register in advance on the Societe website by filling out a registration form and uploading their resume. Please also forward your resume to Danielle Fraser email@example.com, or contact her with any questions.
Société de Chimie Industrielle, founded 102 years ago, is a leading independent non-profit industry organization serving the chemical and life science industries that is involved in numerous educational activities including:
* a highly regarded series of luncheons, discussion groups, and webcasts featuring CEOs and other C-Level executives, government leaders, financial experts, scientists and other chemical and life science experts sharing their views on important industry developments,
* the granting of research scholarships to students pursuing the study
of chemistry and chemical engineering,
* a mentoring program that matches students with our members for career advice and networking,
* the prestigious International Palladium Medal Award which honors individuals who have contributed significantly to the industry,
* networking events for members and non-members,
* and a variety of other services to individuals and companies in the industry.