Summer Program in Biophysical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Students who have been accepted into the Chemistry Ph. D. program during the 2011-2012 academic year, and are interested in biophysical or bioanalytical chemistry, are invited to apply for the 2012 Summer Graduate Program in Biophysical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. This exciting, new 10-week program, which begins at the end of June and runs through mid-September, 2012, includes:
- A 5-week laboratory course that provides training in experimental and computational techniques relevant to biophysical chemistry
- A 5-week course on “Mathematics for Chemists” that prepares students to excel in graduate courses in physical chemistry
- A seminar series in which participating faculty present their research
- A 5-week rotation in the lab of a participating faculty member of the student’s choice
- Financial support will be provided
How to apply: interested students who have been accepted into the Ph. D. program should indicate their desire to participate in an e-mail message to one of the directors of the program: Rachel Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Doug Tobias (email@example.com). Only students who plan to enroll in the Chemistry Ph. D. program in 2012 are eligible. The deadline to apply is May 1, 2012.