Chem 1B, Lec D
- Lecture D (course code 40140) and discussion D7 (course code 40147) are open for enrollment by all eligible students.
- All other discussion sections/those with an X restriction are restricted to a specific program under the School of Biological Sciences, and will remain restricted. No authorization codes will be issued for the sections with an X restriction.
- Due to a programing issue in the Schedule of Classes, students that were trying to enroll in Chem 51B/51LB or were waitlisted for one of these classes were dropped from their Chemistry classes on 12/20/18. If you were affected by this issue please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Department will respond in early January to assist you in enrolling. Students that have O-Chem required for their major will be given priority.
- Chem 107L has a mandatory training session, taking place only in week 1. If both discussion sections' training sessions conflict with your course schedule, you will need to make arrangements with the instructor(s) of the conflicting course(s) in order to attend the Chem 107L training session. If you have a conflict in your schedule, please email email@example.com (after you have enrolled in all of your other courses) to request manual authorization into Chem 107L.
- Chem 152 is currently full. We are working to resolve this issue. If you are a graduating senior and need to get into Chem 152, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chem 177 and Chem 177L
- Chem 177 and Chem 177L are initially restricted to Chemistry majors. The major restriction will be lifted on Thursday, December 20th, by 12:00 pm.
If you have a general question that is not answered above please see the Chemistry Undergraduate Program Office FAQ.