- Sean successfully defends his thesis. He has accepted a position at Beyond Meat. Congratulations Dr. Nguyen!
- Carly was selected as a UCI School of Physical Sciences Data Science Fellow. Congrats!
- Alicia was selected to receive a fellowship from the Hewitt Foundation. Congratulations!
- Sean was the recipient of the 2020 Harold W. Moore award. Congrats!
- Our work on developing a crosslinking strategy featuring cyclopropenones was published at Chemical Communications. Congratulations team bioorthogonal!
- Our latest review on advances in bioluminescence technology was published at Cell Chemical Biology. Congrats Anna!
- Our work on developing pi-extended luciferins was published in JACS. Congrats Zi (and alumni Rachel and Brendan)!
- Our latest review on bioorthogonal probes was accepted to Nature Reviews Chemistry. Congrats Sean!
- Drew starts his position as a lecturer at UCI. Congrats!
- Elena accepted a position in the Skowronska-Krawczyk lab at UCI. She will be venturing into some lipidomics work. Congrats!
- Mariana was named an NSF GRFP fellow! Congratulations!
- Dr. Alicia Mangubat-Medina (Rice University) joins the lab as a postdoctoral fellow. Welcome!
- Graduate students Zach, Kat, and Sharon joined the lab. Welcome!
- Undergraduate Meghan Dyck joins the lab. Welcome to the team!
- Undergrads Sabrina, Buvan, Elena, Clare, Landon, Jonathan, Steve, and Jenny were all awarded UROP Fellowships for their research projects! Keep crushing it guys!