- Our methodology for synthesizing butenolides from cyclopropenones was accepted into Organic Letters! Keep up the good work, team bioorthogonal!
- Undergraduate researchers Jenny Hoang, Landon Taylor, and Jonathan Tchan join the lab. Welcome!
- Our latest review on bioluminescence imaging was accepted to Accounts of Chemical Research. Congrats Sierra!
- Our work on developing compatible bioorthogonal reactions using 1,2,4-triazines was published at Chemical Science. Congrats team bioorthogonal!
- Undergrad Elena was awarded an Allergan Summer Research Fellowship. Way to go!
- Zi was awarded an outstanding poster award at the inaugural GALA of Chemical Biology. Congrats!
- Undergraduate researcher Clare Hwang joins the lab. Welcome!
- Undergrads Elena and Sabrina were both awarded SURP fellowships to support their summer research! Keep up the stellar work!
- Sean was awarded an outstanding poster award at the Bioorganic GRC! Congratulations!
- Zane was awarded an NSF GRFP honorable mention! Congrats!
- Drew and Carly will be presenting their research at ACS Orlando. Swing by to hear about cool science!
- Sierra and Tyler won big at the 2019 UC Chemical Symposium! Sierra was awarded best chemical biology poster, and Tyler was awarded best chemical biology presentation. Congrats!
- Undergraduate Steve Phan joins the lab. Welcome!
- Professor Amanda Murphy from Western Washington University joins the lab for her sabbatical. Welcome!
- Undergrads Sabrina, Nima, Danica, and Buvan are starting the new year strong. Each were awarded UROP Fellowships for their research projects!