Babich & Associates is seeking a chemist with experience in pharmaceuticals or in an academic research setting that is interested in a pharmaceutical sales career. The applicant can be based in California, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, or Washington. They are looking for someone with a strong chemistry background with preferably two years of experience in a lab setting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with major pharmaceutical companies, focusing on securing approvals for company catalogs as a preferred vendor.
- Identify opportunities and make connections within pharmaceutical company research labs to drive sales and revenue.
- Proactively engage with decision-making groups within pharmaceutical companies, demonstrating the ability to get in front of these groups.
- Utilize various prospecting methods such as phone calls, emails, LinkedIn, Zoom info, and other effective techniques.
- Leverage industry connections and networks to enhance business growth opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Organic/Medicinal Chemistry or a related field is preferred. However, applicants with the right skills and the ability to connect with pharmaceutical companies will also be considered.
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical sales or business development, with a focus on selling directly to major pharmaceutical companies.
- Ability to navigate procurement departments and obtain approvals for company catalogs.
- Strong prospecting skills and experience utilizing various communication channels.
- Well-established connections within the pharmaceutical industry are highly beneficial.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and thrive in a remote work environment.
- Excellent phone and appointment setting skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations when necessary.
Submit your resume to email@example.com call 214-515-7617.