Summer Session Undergrad Research Enrollment
- Typically students enroll in 4 units of Chem 180/199 for the 10 week session. For a non-UCI student the cost break down is:
- 4 units at $175.50 per unit: $702
- Mandatory Campus Fee - UCI/UC Students: $181 or Non-UC Students: $281
- Total - UCI/UC Students: $883 or Non-UC Students: $983
- Please note: Chem 180 can only be taken for 4 units. If you would like to enroll in a research for less than 4 units you will need to enroll in Chem 199.
- The enrollment form will need to be signed by your research advisor
- Once the form is signed by your research advisor the form can be dropped off at the Department Office for Department approval: 1135 NS II 1135. Please allow for 2-3 days for Department approval.
- Once these forms are complete they will need to be dropped off at Student Services located in Continuing Education Building #3 (Building 234 on the campus map). They are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm. Payment may be made by cash, credit card, or check (payable to UC Regents). Link to campus map: https://map.uci.edu/?id=463#!m/83385